From: Josh Berkus <jberkus redhat com>
Date: Thursday, September 22, 2016 at 3:46 PM
To: "Steven Dake (stdake)" <stdake cisco com>, "atomic-devel projectatomic io" <atomic-devel projectatomic io>, container-tools <container-tools redhat com>
Subject: Re: [atomic-devel] Reminder: KubeCon Passes

On 09/21/2016 11:17 PM, Steven Dake (stdake) wrote:

No offense intended.  Is this type of marketing communication really appropriate for a technical mailing list?

It's a technical conference, and the passes are for code contributors to

our container projects.  Given the number of offlist responses I've

gotten from members of this list, I'd say yes.

I suspect you'd feel differently if you were asking for one of the passes.

Josh Berkus

Project Atomic

Red Hat OSAS