[atomic-devel] docker-latest in Fedora

Hi,

Seems like no people are really using docker-latest in Fedora. I realized that because the version in F25 is old and nobody adds karma to the updates in bodhi there. Is there any real user of docker-latest in Fedora? Just asking because it's a maintenance cost to always rebuild that as well (even if I automated it a bit). To my knowledge, openshift guys aren't really using it either. Should we spread the voice about it? What do you think?