[atomic-devel] F25: older versions of cockpit in atomic host

I noticed today when comparing two trees, one from Dec25 and the
latest one, that the version of cockpit went backwards.

!cockpit-bridge-126-1.fc25.x86_64
=cockpit-bridge-120-1.fc25.x86_64
!cockpit-docker-126-1.fc25.x86_64
=cockpit-docker-120-1.fc25.x86_64
!cockpit-networkmanager-126-1.fc25.noarch
=cockpit-networkmanager-120-1.fc25.noarch
!cockpit-ostree-126-1.fc25.x86_64
=cockpit-ostree-120-1.fc25.x86_64
!cockpit-shell-126-1.fc25.noarch
=cockpit-shell-120-1.fc25.noarch

This is actually because cockpit changed cockpit-shell to cockpit-system [1]
but we are explicitly including cockpit-shell in our manifest
[2]. This means that the only version it could find that had
cockpit-networkmanager and cockpit-shell was the one from fedora 25
release (not updates).

I'll open an issue to try to come up with ideas on how to prevent this
type of thing from happening in the future without going noticed.

Dusty

[1] https://github.com/cockpit-project/cockpit/commit/e13e193ec19708f6488c32be02f95d782dfd1e22
[2] https://pagure.io/fedora-atomic/blob/f25/f/fedora-atomic-docker-host.json#_108-112