Re: [atomic-devel] Thinking about CRI-O and Docker on Atomic Host

On Thu, Jun 01, 2017 at 01:25:12PM -0400, Colin Walters wrote:
> Kube locally on AH, to repeat what I said before I suspect the biggest
> pain point is going to be storage.  But if we go pure overlay2 for CRI-O,
> and one is using overlay2 for Docker as well, things are a lot simpler since
> one could shrink the Docker LV, or even delete it and just have one big /.

FWIW, I'm for "one big /" as the default; people who need something
more segmented can set that up.

--
Matthew Miller            mattdm mattdm org             <http://mattdm.org/>
Fedora Project Leader  mattdm fedoraproject org  <http://fedoraproject.org/>