Re: [atomic-devel] Shutting down ask.projectatomic.io, moving to StackExchange, needs your help

On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 1:40 PM Josh Berkus <jberkus redhat com> wrote:
All:

In this week's Atomic Community Meeting, we voted to shut down
ask.projectatomic.io.  There's two parts to this:

1. Us being ready to take questions on StackExchange/StackOverflow.

2. Actually disabling the page and redirecting people.

For the first part, that means I need as many Atomic contributors as
possible to sign up for both StackOverflow and unix.stackexchange.com.
Once there, I need you all to do the following things:

Serverfault.com seems more appropriate for Atomic. (I believe they're all part of the same network, but you have to log in separately once you've set up an account, IIRC.)

Serverfault has a fair number of Atomic questions.

* Look for any existing questions about Atomic and related technologies.

* Answer any unanswered questions you can (don't comment, answer).

* Upvote both questions and answers about Atomic tech.

Some sample searches:

https://stackoverflow.com/search?q=atomic+host
https://stackoverflow.com/search?q=centos+atomic
https://stackoverflow.com/search?q=fedora+atomic