Re: [atomic-devel] Shutting down ask.projectatomic.io, moving to StackExchange, needs your help

On 06/13/2017 05:31 PM, Daniel Walsh wrote:
> On 06/13/2017 01:59 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
>> One more thing:
>>
>> Does anyone have over 1500 reputation on StackOverflow?  We want to
>> create some tags.
>>
> How does one follow this?  Is there a way to setup a notification if
> anyone mentions keywords?

In our community meeting i suggested we create a mailing list to send
notifications from stackexchange to. I prefer this because

1 - we can ask other people to answer questions
2 - we can have one person configure the notification settings etc..
3 - we all have a view of what everyone else is seeing
4 - we can have a discussion on the list about the best solution

This is opposed to everyone going in and configuring notification settings
themselves.

Dusty