Re: [atomic-devel] Openshift Origin + CRI-O

On 05/10/2017 10:08 AM, Antonio Murdaca wrote:
Hello everyone,

I've started working on the integration between Openshift Origin and
CRI-O some time ago with nice initial results.
For anyone who wants to step in and try out Openshift Origin and CRI-O, I've
created some scripts to setup a Fedora 25 VM to be provisioned for
Openshift Origin and CRI-O (works with 26 probably, but totally
untested on fedora atomic hosts). Let me know if it helps and if it's
not working for you, I'll fix it!

Repo is here and should be pretty straightforward to use:

https://github.com/runcom/openshift-origin-cri-o

As for "with nice initial results" here is an asciiname showing both
working together (effectively running w/o the docker daemon):

https://asciinema.org/a/al01ze6jxhpphikxla3qt2m6s

If you have questions please do not hesitate to reply here or contact me.
Love, love, love this demo. Scheduled a tweet to go out. Keep your eyes peeled ;-)

--

Scott McCarty, RHCA

Technical Product Marketing: Containers

Email: smccarty redhat com