[atomic-devel] Atomic Images for Google Cloud

Hi all,

I recently found Project Atomic, and I'm really impressed. I'm interested in running atomic hosts on Google Cloud, and stumbled across this GitHub gist by Christoph Görn: https://gist.github.com/goern/d21e5f9bee733a4f30c7 . I was able to follow the instructions and build an image I can use in GCE.

Is there anything I can do to help make publishing these images more official somehow? I'd love it if there was a "blessed" Google Cloud image created by Project Atomic available for use. If there are any tasks that I could help with (anything from writing code, to testing, to writing documentation) let me know and I'll see if I can help.

Thanks much,
Evan Klitzke
--
Evan Klitzke