Re: [atomic-devel] please help us test atomic workstation/host images for f27

On Sun, 2017-11-12 at 13:46 -0500, Dusty Mabe wrote:
> > I believe this is due to a duplicate file in vim-common and vim
> > packages, but I'd like your insight to this
>
> Yes you are right. I think this will actually be fixed in the first
> set
> of updates provided after we do a release. Since you started with
> such an
> early RC you'll need to update /etc/ostree/remotes.d/*.conf to have:
>
> url=https://dl.fedoraproject.org/ostree/27/

Hey mate,

For a start, that URL is a 404 ....

Second, you can't change stuff in /etc without it getting blown away on
reboot. It's pretty weird. Some stuff sticks, some doesn't. What's up
with that?

--
Sincerely,

William Brown