Re: [atomic-devel] Atomic Host for ARM

On Fri, Nov 10, 2017, at 03:53 PM, Iván Chavero wrote:

> The Cubie is Cortex-A7 (ARMv7-A) 32bits.

We don't currently have any media for this; Fedora Atomic Host
is currently more targeted for non-embedded servers.  That said
I know it's been done in the past - anywhere the general Fedora
packageset works, it should be pretty straightforward to build
something that works like Atomic Host.  Though I suspect a lot of people in this area
want to do something custom - perhaps not even use containers.
Like kiosks or UAVs.  There's a lot of interest in ostree upstream
for these types of use cases.  That path is more "custom rpm-ostree compose"
for which we have some docs scattered around; it's not hard, but
does require some investment.  There's been some work we've landed upstream to expand
on this, see the latest release:
https://github.com/projectatomic/rpm-ostree/releases/tag/v2017.10