Re: [atomic-devel] Atomic Host for ARM

On 14/11/17 14:33, Josh Berkus wrote:
On 11/10/2017 12:53 PM, Iván Chavero wrote:
El vie, 10-11-2017 a las 11:34 -0800, Josh Berkus escribió:
On 11/09/2017 05:37 PM, Iván Chavero wrote:
Hello, I want to use Atomic Host on a Cubietruck but i can't find
any
images for ARM.

I've checked and just found ISO and vagrant files and cloud images
for
x86_64, looked for

guides on how to build the image and i couldn't find any.

Can somebody give me pointers on where to find the ARM images or
guides
on how to build them?
So the good news is that we'll have images and official support for
ARM64 with the release of Fedora 27.

The Cubie is 64-bit ... is it real ARM8?
The Cubie is Cortex-A7 (ARMv7-A) 32bits.

I would like to learn how to build the images, can you give me some
pointers?
Sorry for nonresponsiveness, we've been working on the Fedora 27 Atomic
release.  Will have pointers for you soon.

no worries, i also want to learn this in order to help you guys :D

--
Iván Chavero
Hacker