[atomic-devel] new atomic presentations repo

We created a new atomic presentations git repo:
https://pagure.io/atomic/presentations

While git is not the most ideal mechanism to share files of this type we don't
have a good place to put non user specific files (i.e. fedorapeople) and share them
around. Rather than put these things in our atomic-wg repo I lobbied to make a new
repo for them.

This is where we'll share any presentations we want to share/collaborate on for
conferences.

Dusty