[atomic-devel] tools and systemtap containers are available in Fedora

Hello,

we managed to move tools container from Fedora Dockerfiles github repo to Fedora infra [1]. As a side effects, we put systemtap in a dedicated container.

We would very much appreciate your feedback here: so if you have some time to take a look at these containers and try them out, it would mean a lot to us.

Repos:

The way to access the images:

Both images have help files, so please read them prior using the containers:

(or `atomic help $the_container_image`)