Re: [atomic-devel] Kubernetes manual setup

On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 10:16:46AM -0800, Jason Brooks wrote:
> > If we have a preferred non-manual way, we should encourage people to
> > use that, but I don't see what we lose from having good documentation
> > at a lower level too.
> That's totally awesome. Now someone needs to do that work. In the
> absence of that person, it's not dismissive to link them to a popular
> resource for manual installation.

Of course -- but what I mean is saying "You wanted to know how to do
Kubernetes on Fedora Atomic Host? Go do Kubernetes the hard way!"
doesn't come off as very friendly to someone who doesn't know that
"Learn ____ the hard way!" is a somewhat tongue-in-cheek meme. If
that's the best resource and we recommend it, let's recommend it with a
preface.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm fedoraproject org>