[atomic-devel] Atomic qcow2 image from custom tree

Hello folks,

I'd like to create a custom qcow2 fedora-atomic image for some scenarios I've been exploring with OpenStack Magnum. I basically need a fedora-atomic image with a few extra packages installed and a few commands executed on its bootstrap so I can compile and install a custom driver.

I've got a custom tree already with the packages I need, and it seems that Anaconda would do the job for the driver compilation/installation steps. I've come across several resources on how to generate custom images from trees, but none of them seem to work (they're a bit old).

Do you have any clue or recommended resource on how to generate those images from a custom tree and how to set up Anaconda to kickstart properly?

Thanks for your attention.

Cheers,
clenimar