Re: [atomic-devel] atomic install/run cockpit does not work on atomic-ws

On 03/29/2018 12:34 PM, Muayyad AlSadi wrote:
 > rpm-ostree upgrade --check

it gives me,

mporting metadata [=============] 100%
**
ERROR:src/app/rpmostree-dbus-helpers.c:1362:rpmostree_print_cached_update: assertion failed: (g_variant_dict_lookup (&dict, "ref-has-new-commit", "b", &is_new_checksum))
Aborted (core dumped)

This looks like:

https://github.com/projectatomic/rpm-ostree/issues/1267

You can work around it like so:

"In the meantime, you can work around this by setting AutomaticUpdatePolicy in /etc/rpm-ostreed.conf to check (see rpm-ostreed.conf(5)). If you don't have the timer running, no checks will actually be performed in the background."

while "rpm-ostree upgrade" works fine, but I guess it's too much ~200MB, we are supposed to get deltas aren't we?

We have deltas for Fedora Atomic Host, but not for Atomic Workstation.

466 metadata, 663 content objects fetched; 191,364 KiB transferred in 163 seconds
Checking out tree e703ce3... done