Re: [atomic-devel] Info regarding process for generating [custom] ISO

Hi Dusty,

Would be great if we can find the current build scripts for silverblue. I found the one related atomic host and trying to work my way around it. And if we can help in anyway to help improve silverblue more than happy to.

Regards
Ananthu Ramachandran Vineetha | അനന്തു രാമചന്ദ്രൻ വിനീത
ThoughtWorks®

On Tue, Feb 18, 2020 at 8:22 PM Dusty Mabe <dusty dustymabe com> wrote:

On 2/18/20 9:39 AM, Ananthu R V wrote:
> Hi Dusty,
>
> Thanks for the update.  We were looking at more of a remix which can passed on and used by a wider set of people.
>
> Do you think Kickstart approach will work this? My understanding is that for this to work the iso has to be modified to point to the custom Kickstart. Please correct me if i am wrong.

It could work to use a custom kickstart, but it's not ideal. Obviously it's better to
give them an ISO with all the content baked in.

> I am trying to refer your blog get this working. Would be helpful to get detailed look into the current way of how silverblue builds are made.

Yeah, good luck. It's not rocket science, but it is involved. We'd like for it to be
better.

Dusty