Re: name that package/tree system!

On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 12:07:41PM -0500, Joe Brockmeier wrote:

> On 04/25/2014 12:18 PM, Colin Walters wrote:
> > Other ideas welcome. If this is successful you'll be typing it a
> > lot, so keep that in mind =)
>
> How about "Atomic Core" since it's sort of the foundation of the
> project? (command name possibilities: "core" "cored" "acore")

  Out of inspiration i ended up looking at the periodic table for
atom names we could try to reuse, it's actually incredible how many of
them are already being used for computer stuff ... but none really
caught my eye in the ostree context.

  TBH, I like ostree, rpm-ostree could be shortened say to rostree
(and we could have dostree :)

Daniel