Re: name that package/tree system!

I have been thinking about using scientists' names for rpm-ostree. In particular, Planck, after the scientist Max Planck, who first described that notion that energy could come in discrete packets ("quanta").

Along those same lines, what about Quanta? I know it was a KDE web editor project, but it seems inactive now.

BKP