Re: name that package/tree system!

On 04/28/2014 06:07 PM, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
> On 04/25/2014 12:18 PM, Colin Walters wrote:
>> Other ideas welcome. If this is successful you'll be typing it a
>> lot, so keep that in mind =)
>
> How about "Atomic Core" since it's sort of the foundation of the
> project? (command name possibilities: "core" "cored" "acore")

I actually think rpm-ostree is perfect, were talking to people who are
very heavily rooted in the rpm midset, putting them ( rightly ) in a
place where a rpm relationship is assured, is good.

If we must - then Atomic must figure in the name. Otherwise were just
buzzwording, and diluting our ability to promote a single idea.

--
Karanbir Singh