Re: [atomic] New Fedora rawhide installer ISO available

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014, at 05:59 PM, Jason Brooks wrote:

> Gjs-WARNING **: JS ERROR: SyntaxError: JSON.parse: expected ',' or ']'
> after array element

JSON syntax error in the autobuilder file?

> I tried to piece it together using the other tree compose stuff, but I
> can't
> figure out where the "local-overrides/repodata/repomd.xml" is supposed to
> come from.

That's a local yum repository with testing patches of Anaconda, that are
now all upstream.  I just dropped some RPMs in the directory and ran
createrepo - nothing special about the "local-overrides" name.  If you
don't need patched packages (and for Fedora, I think we're all finally
upstream), then you can just drop it.