Re: [atomic] Roadmap for adding Docker 1.13 to Project Atomic?

Josh,

Thanks for your response. I completely understand the testing against not breaking Kubermetes and Openshift. I hope to see an update in about 4-6 weeks since Docker 1.13 was just officially release I believe last Friday.

I do understand the reason for the release schedule in regards to CentOS Atomic. That stability is why I chose it this release.
I guess if I want to test with a more cutting-edge release, I should bring up a server with Fedora. Atomic Host  :-)

I have another question, but I’ll submit it in a new post.

Thanks again.

Steve