Re: [atomic-devel] Screen in Atomic

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 12:54 PM, Trevor Jay <tjay redhat com> wrote:
> Given that space constraints suggest that only one multiplexer be included (if at all), I'd say it makes sense to go with the more flexible/feature-rich of the two, which is certainly tmux.

I disagree that the more flexible/feature-rich option is tmux. Others
have pointed out why screen is more preferable due to actual needs.
In any case, it's silly discussing this any further because it would
essentially be a flame war going forward. There's no correct solution,
so we either need both or neither.