Re: [atomic-devel] draft of Every-two-week Fedora Atomic Host change proposal

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 4:08 AM, Nick Coghlan <ncoghlan gmail com> wrote:
> ted. (I'm not sure what
> the easiest path to fixing that is either, or I'd have sent you a
> patch by now. One possibility might be to link the YAML field docs
> back to the reference docs for the corresponding Vagrant config
> attribute, and explicitly state somewhere early in the OMV docs that
> the names correspond wherever possible)

We'd definitely love your help in improving the documentation and/or
writing some more examples/tutorials.

> That question aside, regardless of the reasons someone has chosen not
> to use OMV (whether they're beginners like me that bounced off the
> work-in-progress documentation, or veterans that are happy with their
> existing setup)

I think it's a useful tool for beginners, and I've seen many beginners
have great success with it.
Another perspective is this: I think I'm a fairly advanced Vagrant
user, and this tool helps *me* get things done faster, better, etc...
It was initially built to scratch an itch. Others are welcome to join
the party.