Re: [atomic-devel] Regarding Meetup

Hello Lalatendu, Sankarshan, Swapnil

First of all thanks for quick reply.

As of now I am planning for
1) Exclusive meetup.com page for project atomic; I do have official
docker page http://www.meetup.com/docker-aurangabad. Even if needed i
can create aurangabad chapter for project atomic on meetup.com.
2) Venue will not be a challenge at all
3) As Aurangabad is class c city for IT; we don't have working
professional on IT (not much) my primary target for meetup audience
will be college students. Will plan for meetup in different colleges
too.
4) @Swapnil - We definitely need you as a Speaker :)

Help needed from project
1) Giveaway items like stickers, t-shirts or any other stuff.

Regards
Ashutosh S.Bhakare