Re: [atomic-devel] Regarding Meetup

On 06/30/2015 04:56 AM, Ashutosh Bhakare wrote:
> Help needed from project
> 1) Giveaway items like stickers, t-shirts or any other stuff.

Once you get something planned, if you can let me know ~30 days in
advance we can work out stickers and other giveaways. I'd need to know
where to ship (send off-list!) and roughly how many attendees you expect.

Also, I'm happy to help promote any meetups related to Atomic via
Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and the project blog.

Thanks,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Community Team, OSAS