Re: [atomic-devel] Quorum-based voting for system upgrade

Hi,
thanks for feedbacks. So, as far I understand, the logic (a module?)
between daemonized rpm-ostree and any kubernetes node evacuation
feature that move pods elsewhere, is responsible of upgrade and reboot
machines, like having a lock grant by kubernetes successful evacuation
operation.

The Orchestrator would be Kubernetes, and the daemon only an executor
with "grant" option?

What about some underline IaaS platform exists, as for Openstack,
would be Kubernetes to invoke for instance Compute API?

--
Natale Vinto
http://www.natalevinto.IT