Re: [atomic-devel] UI for docker-storage-setup, use storaged?

On 04/04/2016 09:42 AM, Colin Walters wrote:

On Mon, Apr 4, 2016, at 10:25 AM, Marius Vollmer wrote:
Hi,

I want to implement a Cockpit UI component for docker-storage-setup,
following this design by Garrett:

     https://github.com/cockpit-project/cockpit/wiki/Atomic:-Docker-Storage

I'm not sure I'd agree with putting Docker volumes out of scope even in
a first pass.  Or for that matter, Kubernetes PVs/PVCs.

Just to clarify Kubernetes PVs/PVCs is in a separate set of designs and work is in progress, actually some initial basic functionality just landed in master. So I think considering the docker storage use case separately does make sense.