Re: [atomic-devel] UI for docker-storage-setup, use storaged?

On Mon, Apr 4, 2016, at 12:48 PM, Peter wrote:

> Just to clarify Kubernetes PVs/PVCs is in a separate set of designs and
> work is in progress, actually some initial basic functionality just
> landed in master.

That's cool!  I'll have to try this soon.  Where are the design links?

> So I think considering the docker storage use case
> separately does make sense.

Let's clarify then by saying "Docker *image* storage"?   Although
it's not clear to me whether the initial designs are scoping
in containers too.  I assume so, but personally...I think anyone
storing any substantial data, and definitely any persistent data in
container image overlays is just "doing it wrong".

I guess a subtask in this thread should really be
"modernize http://www.projectatomic.io/docs/docker-storage-recommendation/";.