Re: [atomic-devel] Concerns about pushing Docker 1.10 into Fedora23

On Sun, Feb 14, 2016 at 8:19 PM, Jeremy Eder <jeder redhat com> wrote:
> Could we prompt the user to optionally prune unused images before migrating?
> (maybe those that haven't been used in the last 30 days...)

Can't very well prompt the user during an unattended upgrade :)

Another question - how is such a thing handled in Atomic, where there
is no RPM transaction on the host to run %post scripts (which I assume
is where this migration is occurring?). This is probably relevant not
just for this, but other things as well that might require
host-specific configuration be updated as part of updating a package.