Re: [atomic-devel] Concerns about pushing Docker 1.10 into Fedora23

On 02/14/2016 09:29 PM, Jon Stanley wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 14, 2016 at 8:19 PM, Jeremy Eder <jeder redhat com> wrote:
>> Could we prompt the user to optionally prune unused images before migrating?
>> (maybe those that haven't been used in the last 30 days...)
> Can't very well prompt the user during an unattended upgrade :)
>
> Another question - how is such a thing handled in Atomic, where there
> is no RPM transaction on the host to run %post scripts (which I assume
> is where this migration is occurring?). This is probably relevant not
> just for this, but other things as well that might require
> host-specific configuration be updated as part of updating a package.

We are in discussions on this now.  Currently it would happen after the
reboot
when docker starts, which could cause you to run without containers for
the time
it takes to update.  I believe you should still be able to rollback to
docker-1.9 though.
QE Is experimenting with this now.