Re: [atomic-devel] Thoughts on a website redesign

Yeah.

I made a quick pull request to add the feed xml link to the <head> of the page, that was missing too. I guess some rss apps can pull it from there too.

I agree we could do a sidebar link too, or maybe have it on the blog index page somewhere.

//T

On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 7:59 PM, Joe Brockmeier <jzb redhat com> wrote:
On 02/19/2016 12:11 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Also, WTF is the RSS feed for the blog?  Isn't there one?

https://github.com/projectatomic/atomic-site/issues/213

I'm CC'ing Tigert on this, because it keeps coming up. There IS a feed,
it's just not very discoverable. Let's consider this very *****ing
urgent and get it fixed, please.

As for the other - let's map out content-wise what we want, and then we
can discuss designers, etc.

Best,

jzb
--