Re: [atomic-devel] [Container-tools] Call for live demos for Atomic Cluster at Summit, Community Central

On 06/16/2016 09:40 AM, Clayton Coleman wrote:
> if "oc cluster up" doesn't work on atomic we have problems.

It only works if openshift is installed, which it isn't by default.  And
fully containerized openshift on Fedora Atomic Host is still somewhat of
a work in progress (which I'm working on).

Did you want to do a demo?

Josh Berkus
Project Atomic
Red Hat OSAS