Re: [atomic-devel] Shutting down ask.projectatomic.io, moving to StackExchange, needs your help

On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 8:06 PM, Matthew Miller
<mattdm fedoraproject org> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 02:37:03PM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
>> Do we want to push ServerFault, though?  I ask because of the three,
>> ServerFault seems to have comparatively poor googleability.

This could come in handy:

https://stackexchange.com/search

For some relevant terms, stackoverflow seems #1, serverfault seems #2,
unix seems #3. The kube project explicitly sends people to SO. We're
probably going to have to pay attn to multiple sites.