Re: [atomic-devel] Add Nvidia GPU to Centos Atomic Node

On Wed, Nov 8, 2017, at 01:58 PM, Colin Walters wrote:
> oreos-nvidia approach
> is basically "dkms in a container"

Nope, I looked at this more and I'm wrong - it's building
a container matching each CoreOS release in Travis and
pushing that.  So if that build somehow fails as the host updates,
the systemd unit will fail on boot.

This approach would be *quite* tricky for Fedora, it
really gets back to
https://lwn.net/Articles/734789/