Re: [atomic-devel] Site Content Refresh

On Thu, Nov 06, 2014 at 01:17:32PM -0500, Colin Walters wrote:
> Thanks for working on this!
>
> Three quick comments:
>
>  I'd like to call out work on the Docker base images as well.  Maybe in
>  the first paragraph section, talk about how the distribution is split
>  into an atomic, minimal[1] host, and Docker base images are provided
>  which give access to the package repository for building apps.

OK

> And both have regular security updates, same as the distribution.
>
> Can we unify the quickstart and getting started?  They're very duplicative
> right now.

I swear there was a reason for this when we launched, but I'll be
bleeped if I can remember what that reason is. You're right - we should
unify those. (Unless someone can remind me why we wound up with those as
they are...)

> - Need to update for
> https://lists.projectatomic.io/projectatomic-archives/atomic-devel/2014-October/msg00016.html

Yep. We've already started doing that, but we'll hit all the instances
about geard when we get done cleaining/refreshing. Thanks!

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst
jzb redhat com | http://community.redhat.com/