Re: [atomic-devel] UI for docker-storage-setup, use storaged?

Colin Walters <walters verbum org> writes:

> On Mon, Apr 4, 2016, at 10:25 AM, Marius Vollmer wrote:
>
>> What do you all think about this?  What are the criteria for allowing
>> storaged into the root filesystem?
>
> Note we're working on a new SPC design, it might be possible for
> storaged to run under that.  But that's an implementation detail, the
> design is more important.

Alright, I take this as "Whether or not we use storaged, and
whether or not it is in a container or not is an implementation
detail."

I'll start with plain storaged then, and move to storaged-in-a-container
once the pressure is high enough.

As the the bigger picture, I can only nod my head to what you say about
storage being difficult and important.  However, the d-s-s UI is nicely
concrete, implementable, and useful, so I'd say we should go for it even
if much else needs to be done.