Re: [atomic] Cloud init fails to install packages on Atomic Host

On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 11:15 AM, Matthew Miller <mattdm fedoraproject org> wrote:

I don't think we can (currently at least) drop the whole cloud-init for
the Fedora Cloud Base, but for Atomic, we need to document what does
and doesn't work *anyway*, so why not use a variant that only
implements those things? This would be a) easier to test, b) less
bloaty, c) less risky as new upstream versions pull in new stuff for
functionality we don't necessarily need.

Have we gotten away from having the same packages generally across cloud/Atomic/ Server? (Does server have cloud-init currently?)

--
Joe Brockmeier
Senior Evangelist, Linux Containers