Re: [atomic] Cloud init fails to install packages on Atomic Host

On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 11:37:52AM -0500, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
> Have we gotten away from having the same packages generally across
> cloud/Atomic/ Server? (Does server have cloud-init currently?)

Server does not come with cloud-init preinstalled and configured
currently. Of course, one can install it.

We currently use the same package set to compose each of the editions.
But, that doesn't mean that we pick the same packages out of that set;
for example until recently the cloud image used extlinux and the rest
used grub2.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm fedoraproject org>